My road to running, and running down the road of distance running.

So...what's going on....

| Thursday, October 1, 2009
So I've been really negligent about maintaining my regimen of running. I suck.

Quite a bit has happened since I last blogged.

First, I had intended to run the Chicago Marathon in October, but life happened and I won't be going. There's always next year, right?

Second, I was included in an article in Wired Magazine that featured the Nike+ technology. No, not just an article on the website, but the actual printed publication. The article can be found here.

Third, I *may* be doing the Dallas White Rock Marathon, *IF* we can find a sitter for the kids and *IF* there are any spots left. If not, I'm going to try a different event in early 2010...maybe the Cowtown or maybe the Austin Marathon.

So right now, I'm training with the assumption that I'll be running the Dallas White Rock marathon. I'm doing all the miles that are part of the training plan. I'll be logging some heavy miles in October, but in September I logged more miles than I had in any month before, even when I was training for the half marathon.

We'll see where life takes us now.

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

good to see you running and blogging! i noticed in your FB updates that you had been running a lot, so I'm glad to hear there's a goal race too! :) good luck in your training!

Awesome news about the article too, going to check it out now.